4th Annual Tailgate Sale
A Community Gathering With An Old Fashion Country Fair Atmosphere
The Town of Nassau
Farm and Ag Committee
NO VENDOR FEES!!! FREE ADMISSION!!!
Children under 12 receive a free hotdog
What is a Tailgate Sale?
A tailgate sale is where buyers and sellers meet to sell/trade in the back of their truck, thus “tailgate” sale, such items as:
• Farm products
• Animals, such as chickens, ducks, geese, peafowl, turkeys, piglets, goats, sheep
• Supplies and light equipment
Our tailgate sale includes growers of:
• Vegetable plants
• Berry plants
• Other local production, like maple syrup
Children and adults alike enjoy the variety of animals on display.
Where? Town of Nassau Highway Department, 599 Central Nassau Road, County Rte 16, East Nassau, NY
When? April 25, 2015 from 9am to Noon
Vendors can be hobbyist specializing, for example, in a couple different breeds of chickens or other poultry.
Vendors are encouraged to contact the Farm and Agriculture Committee to reserve a space.
Vendors looking to sponsor the event should contact the Farm and Ag Committee.*
• NO ANIMALS ALLOWED THAT REQUIRE A PERMIT
• NO ANIMALS ALLOWED OVER 50LBS WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE FARM AND AG COMMITTEE
*Contact by email, website or phone:
(518) 766-3559 ext 2